.quickedit{display:none;}

Tuesday 17 January 2012

IndigoBlu Stamps & Flitter Glu

Did you stay in out of the cold last weekend and watch a bit of TV? manage to catch a channel selling IndigoBlu and Flitter Glu? didn't get chance to buy what you wanted, or need restocks?  

"Yes" I hear you cry.  

Then look no further the fabulous Indigoblu stamps, Flitter Glu and all the necessary equipment are available to buy through our website and also in store. By clicking on the pictures below you will also find details on how to use these products.  We also have some IndigoBlu stamps which are exclusive to ourselves!!!


 Happy shopping!!

For all your scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies

4 comments:

  1. I am just popping by to say a HUGE thank you for the lovely prize I won on your challenge :-) The parcel arrived yesterday and everything inside it is gorgeous :-)

    Thank You xx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it arrived safely and you like the prize. Thank you for entering x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you selling the Indigoblu stamps - they are fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay was fantastic on C&C this morning, and I love her techniques, I have some stamps and the flitter set.
    Looking forward to talking to her and Alfi at GNPE show, @ Harrogate in March.
    I have the tree stamp above and made several Christmas cards with it last year. I had great feedback from everyone who recieved a card with this image, it's gorgeous stamped and embossed and left just clean and simple on a white card. Gorgeous. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete