The theme for this months challenge is "Butterflies". Make a card or crafty item which incorporates butterflies and post a comment with a link to your design.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
You have until the end of March to enter the challenge and can enter as many times as you like as long as each entry is a new craft and not back dated on your blog.
The prize this month is fantastic!
You can win:
* A Marianne Design Butterfly Die.
* Anita's Flitter Fairy Wing Butterflies
* Kaisercraft Wire Flutterbys
* Some summery orange/yellow buttons.
I will post a photo later of the prize.
As usual the rules are:
- post your entry on your blog with photos and details
- post information about this challenge & prize on your blog and please link back to this post
- leave a comment directly under this post and your name will be entered into that months prize draw!
- you can enter as many times as you wish but we would like to see creations that would be submitted
to no more than THREE other challenges