The theme for this months challenge is "green", we would like you to make a card which is made up of anything green. This colour is often over looked in card making, but there are stunning embellishments and papers that would work great with this challenge.
Once you have made a card please comment at the end of this post. You have until the end of April to enter, when we will pick a winner using a random number generator.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
This months fabulous prize is a pot of Indigo Blu "Yorkshire Dales" mega flakes, a tub of Flitter Glu and a scoochy sponge which allows you to apply your flakes effectively.
Sarah has created this stunning card to give you some inspiration for the challenge.
The card is made using the following items:
* Two Scoops - Mint Chip
* Bo Bunny - Alora
* Bo Bunny - Alora Doodle
* Go Kreate Dies - Frilly Square 4
* Hobby Art Stamps - Sentiments
As usual the rules are:- post your entry on your blog with photos and details
- post information about this challenge & prize on your blog and please link back to this post
- leave a comment directly under this post and your name will be entered into that months prize draw!
- you can enter as many times as you wish but we would like to see creations that would be submitted
to no more than THREE other challenges
For all your scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies