.quickedit{display:none;}

Monday 8 April 2013

Pre-Order NEW Memory Box Dies


Hope you had a lovely Easter

We now have available for pre-order on our website the new dies from Memory Box which are due in at the end of April, they are gorgeous

There are lots of new designs, a few of which are below, if you want to check them all out then head on over to our website www.samueltaylors.co.uk

Payment will be taken at the time of your pre-order and the dies will be sent out on a first come first served basis when they are received by us at the end of April





Stunning aren't they!!

As you can see I am back from my week off.  It was supposed to be a relaxing week, but oh no.  Spring cleaning, defrosting the freezer (which I hate), re-organising my craft toom and building a duck coop/run is not relaxing.  I didn't even get time to do any crafting.  I did get sunburnt yesterday though!!!

Kirsty x








ST signature logo photo Samuel-Taylors-2coloursignature.jpg


For all your scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment